TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All information data and material confined to this website has been prepared exclusively for the purpose of providing information about TOURSDR.com and partners and the services that they offer.
1. LIABILITY FOR LOSSES/INDEMNITY
- By accessing this website you agree that TOURSDR.com will not be held liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or any other loss or damage arising from the use of or inability to use the website or from your access of additional material on the internet via web links from this website.
- You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold harmless TOURSDR.com, directors, employees, owners, agents, associates, partners and their respective officers, information providers and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any Indemnified Party and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from your use of, connection with or conduct on the website or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. TOURSDR.com reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to co-operate without protest of such claim.
The exclusions and limitations contained in these Terms and Conditions apply only to the extent permitted by law.
3. APPLICABLE LAW AND LEGAL JURISDICTION
TOURSDR.com is a Dominican Republic company. The terms and conditions of the use of this website shall be governed in compliance with the laws of the Dominican Republic. The user is deemed to hereby submit and agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Dominican Republic in respect of any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Web Site, these terms and conditions or any further terms and conditions referenced on this website or any matter related to or in connection herewith.
4.1 Online Booking of Independent Third Party Suppliers: Booking services provided for excursions on this site include services offered by independent third party suppliers. TOURSDR.com is not liable nor does it accept liability for actions or omissions of the independent contractors supplying the excursions for which booking services are provided; and the purchaser of the excursions here provided shall be deemed to have waived and relinquished any claims against TOURSDR.com in connection with the excursions purchased.
4.2 Products, services and/or excursions on this site for which booking services may be requested include activities that may involve risk. The consumer of these services assumes the risk inherent in all such activities. By accepting these services, the purchaser therefore agrees that TOURSDR.com is not responsible for losses or damages including bodily injury (including death), property damage, or economic loss incurred while participating in the activity for which booking services are provided.
4.3 Excursions are subject to change without notice. TOURSDR.com provides access to the best quality excursions operated by the most reliable vendors in collaboration in Punta Cana. Tours & Transportation are operated by local third party vendors. TOURSDR.com is not responsible for their operation. Some excursions require physical activity. Please consider the nature of the excursion to make sure it is suitable for your age and physical condition.
5. CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT OF ONLINE BOOKINGS
TOURSDR.com service providers reserve the right to cancel, condense or modify the excursion due to circumstances beyond their control. In the event of such an incidence, a full or partial refund may be issued, however, the consumer hereby relinquishes any claim against TOURSDR.com, or the service provider for any consequential damages or loss suffered as a result thereof.
6. CANCELLATION, CHANGES AND/OR REFUNDS
100% reimbursement of purchase price when cancellation is made more than 96 hours in advance.
75% reimbursement of purchase price when cancellation is made between 48 and 96 hours in advance
50% reimbursement of purchase price when cancellation is made between 24 and 48 hours in advance.
All cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start time of the excursion will be charged in full unless otherwise accompanied by a medical certificate from a qualified doctor stating the valid medical reason for which the client cannot receive the reserved service(s).
All changes to the date and/or time of the same service shall be subject to the following conditions:
- No fees will apply to change requests made more than 24 hours in advance.
- Charges may apply when the request is made less than 24 hours in advance.
Start your engines and get ready for an exhilarating ride. Stops include: an organic Dominican coffee and cocoa plantation, mud traps and a swim at the freshwater cave.
Set out to sea and discover some of the best fishing waters in the entire Caribbean. You will have the chance at catching a Wahoo, Mahi Mahi or even a Blue Marlin!
There is nothing like the freedom you feel galloping or strolling down the splendid coastline of Uvero Alto’s beaches. This is a beautiful memory you will never forget!
Let your adrenaline rush as you soar through the breathtaking Anamuya Mountains. Glide through the Dominican rainforest. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime adventure!
Paradise does exist…and it’s right at your fingertips! Let us take you there, to the stunning tropical oasis; Saona Island.
Cruising the crystal clear waters of Punta Cana on a relaxing catamaran. The fun begins as soon as you board when the friendly crew welcomes you with music and smiles.
Experience the real Dominican Republic. Join our friendly English-speaking guides on this cultural safari that will take you off-road through the scenic countryside.
Visit the oldest city in the Americas! Experience historic Santo Domingo as you tour the colonial city rich in Spanish architecture as well as the first cathedral built in the new world.